Tampines Central Post Office PO Box 87
Ansprechpartner: Oh, Patrick
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Alternative Ökonomie
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
CARE-Venture International is a voluntary, independent and international community development non-government organization, registered under the National Heritage Foundation. The organization assists communities in poverty, to become sustainable through facilitating community participation and capacity building projects regardless of race, sex, religion or politics.
- collaboration (private and government) towards sustainable community development with communities in poverty,
- CVI exists not for the purpose of building its its name. Its existence is mainly to bring service and empower the community,
- it believes in collaboration for effective service to people in need,
- it believes, the collaboration between educational institutions, business corporations, organizations and self-help groups are important.
CVI is involved with both urban and rural projects, that seek to facilitate community participation and empower communities to become sustainable.
In the city, it has started ACTION-CARE clubs, which empowers university students with various life-skills to serve the community. These skills will also be beneficial to their life in future.
In the rural areas, it is working on projects with the government of an autonomous Hui County. This is a multi-faceted project which covers students sponsorship, micro-credit, running summer camps, agriculture projects, building school, etc.
CVI's vision is to see that one day, chinese nationals will be trained by CVI as community development workers to other countries, that have poverty-stricken communities.
CARE-Venture International is still a very small NGO and it needs foundations and corporations, that share its vision of empowering communities, to become self sufficient instead of keep feeding them to partner with it in this sustainable community development venture.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, deliver a lecture, procure an expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.