Save the Humanity
Kanakchapa' 164 Adarsha Palli, North Ibrahimpur, Post Box 2145, G.P.O. Dhaka 1000
Ansprechpartner: Azizul Islam
- Hilfe für Entwicklungsländer
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
Save the Humanity is a nonprofit, nonpolitical voluntary humanitarian welfare organization and came into existence during 1998. It started as a voluntary organization by a group of committed social workers who have been in the field of social work for 6 years. They are working to fulfill the Microcredit Summit goal of reaching 100 million of the world's poorest families, especially the women of those families. Save the Humanity operates in the rural villages of Hajiganj Upazila, Chandpur District, in Bangladesh. Its goals are to provide people in rural areas with training in, and access to, information technology. Some aims and objectives are:
- to provide humanitarian welfare service to the destitute of the world; to initiate and implement the youth development programme to make the socio-economic development to Third World Countries,
- to work for women to attain equality, economic and social emancipation; to work for child welfare and care for the blind, orphan, old aged, infirm and disabled persons,
- to give strong support to the activities of the U.N. by publicizing, informing and educating the citizens of the world about its goal and functions to create a more knowledgeable public-opinion to prevail a congenial atmosphere of good-will among the nations to resolve their apparent irreconcilability between national interest and international cooperation,
- to work for rehabilitation of refugees and the distressed people affected by natural calamities like earthquake, cyclone, tidal bore, flooding, famine, etc.,
- to work for literacy, adult education, vocational training, management leadership and technical training, research on peace and education; to work to stop drug addiction and drug trafficking, to stop the environmental pollution,
Azizul Islam is the Director of Save the Humanity.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, procure an expert information, give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture and establish new contacts in the field of our work.