Youth Activation Nepal (YAN)
Sainbu, khokana dobato,
Ansprechpartner: Adhikari Suman
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Youth Activation Nepal (YAN) is a non-religious, non-political, non-governmental, not profit oriented organization (NGO) which was founded in 2012.
Youth activation Nepal is a youth leading organization supported by a diverse group drawn from development workers, educationalists, social activists and other professionals.
YAN focuses on community-based projects involving local volunteers backed up by international volunteers in Nepal. It aims to tap the youth, school kids and community people to make them involved in national development.
• The primary goal of YAN is to make community self-dependent & developed through utilization of local, national and international resources by the activation of youth.
• A special focus is given to uplift the social and economic status of poor and indigenous people through enhanced educational programs and community training to promote equality, economic well-being, and basic human rights.
• To utilize the local human and non human resources to make community developed & make the youth and other people involve in national development
• To work collaboratively with existing aid organizations and other possible stakeholders to maximize the efficiency.
• To uplift the community through the programs on education, health and sanitation specialist support on agriculture and animal husbandry, and other income generating projects suitable for village people.
• To introduce Nepal as culturally, naturally and behaviorally rich to the foreign aid agencies and foreign people through the volunteering opportunities.
• Since its inception, YAN has been involved for poor pre-school children for their basic knowledge of schooling.
• With the help of village people and other donor agencies, YAN was successful in launching some community based programs such as toilet making, smokeless stove, and water tank in construction projects.
• In awareness side, it has also designed different awareness related projects which were successful in achieving its results on environmental issues, health and sanitation and value based farming.
• YAN is not only the volunteering organization so that YAN will launch the various communities based projects in future to empowering the most marginalized communities in Nepal.
• Our volunteer and internship service programs include women´s empowerment, child care at early childhood development centers, orphanages, teaching English in schools & monasteries, health care service, construction and manual work, child rights and environment education, agro forestry, agriculture farm etc
Adhikari Suman is the Founder and Director of Youth Activation Nepal (YAN).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.