FUTURELIFE Foundation Trust
PO Box 1035; 63 4th Avenue
3620 Durban; New Germany
Ansprechpartner: Julika Falconer
+27 (0) 87 354 7040; +27 (0) 82 533 3132
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
Paul Saad, Founder of FUTURELIFE Foundation, officially established the FUTURELIFE Foundation Trust in October 2014. FUTURELIFE Foundation has supported numerous charities in South Africa since 2008. The FUTURELIFE Foundation Trust was established as a non-for-profit organisation registered as a public benefit organization.
The purpose of the Foundation is to enhance broad-based community development, particularly for the benefit of children at non fee-paying schools, vulnerable groups in society and to support projects that promote sustainable livelihoods in areas where such non-fee-paying schools exist. We provide assistance to such communities to ensure their children’s healthy development of physical, educational and social needs.
The Vision of the Trust is the provision of strategic support for sustainable feeding programmes and projects for disadvantaged and vulnerable people.
• To enable needy and destitute school children to grow up to achieve their full potential as responsible, self-reliant, productive and caring citizens by creating sustainable feeding and learning programmes focused on nutrition and education enhancement.
• To improve the lives of children and adults struggling with the impact of the HIV/AIDS pandemic, by the provision of nutrition.
• To educate and raise the awareness of South African people of their collective responsibility to needy and destitute children and adults and of the need to support their cause.
• To ensure that all projects undertaken by the Trust are self-sustaining and aimed at attaining the objectives of the Trust.
FUTURELIFE Foundation provides the Early Childhood Development Centres with FUTURELIFE meals, stationery, books and playgrounds. These projects and the well-being of the children are monitored on a monthly basis.
Julika Falconer is the CEO of the FUTURELIFE Foundation Trust.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.