214-D(DDA) Motia Khan
New Delhi 110055
Ansprechpartner: Grover, Yogesh
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
The Daybreak is a nonprofit registered society and has tax exempt status. Our mission is to improve the quality and accessibility of health care services for people in need. We wish to make an effort and contribution towards improving the level and spread of education and information in Indian society.
Our vision is to direct its efforts towards meaningful and sustainable improvements instead of temporary relief. We aim to enable and empower people to improve their lives and conditions and bringing creative solutions to health care challenges. Working hand-in-hand at the community level with health care providers and organizations. The Daybreak develops solutions to ensure the successful delivery of health services and to meet future health care challenges.
The Daybreak works by collecting funds through personal and corporate contributions, and channelizing them to support efforts in India which are in line with its mission. Focus area of work are:
- Improving the performance of health care providers and health service organizations.
- Enhancing the quality of essential services for reproductive health, family planning, maternal and child health, and other related areas.
- Increasing options for health care providers to combat HIV/AIDS.
- Strengthening the work and service-policy environments in which health care providers can succeed.
- Advancing health policy and organizational reform. Developing responsive training and learning solutions for health services.
- Integrating non-training solutions including supervision, provider motivation and process improvement.
- Generating human capacity development for health care systems.
Yogesh Grover, graduate from Delhi University, is providing technical assistance, monitoring on-going projects, developing new projects and have been conducting situation analysis. He involved in relate to improving the health and reducing the impact of widespread communicable diseases. He also assist in writing concept papers, project proposals, business plans, performance reports and provide recommendations for improving project performance.
For other net participants we can procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work. Also we can offer networking and spread activities in India.