Green Care Society (GCS)
57, Vikas Enclave, Rohta Road
250001 Meerut (UP)
Ansprechpartner: Dr Vijay Pandit
- Umwelt- und Zukunftsforschung
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Green Care Society (GCS) is a registered Non Government Organization in Meerut, India. Working on environmental issues, water & river pollution issues worldwide.
GCS was founded in 2009 after realizing the most urgent need for capacity building of different stakeholders involved in the management and protection of the environment and society.
The Green Care Society is working mainly in the field of
• Health and sanitation,
• Spreading awareness about environment and water conservation, wildlife conservation,
• Maintaining hygiene and cleanliness around us,
• Protection from communicable diseases.
• We are also working to uplift poor, needy and handicapped people.
• We are planning to construct shelter homes for homeless, poor and needy people near public places such train yards, bus stands, near big places.
• We also distribute and provide food and financial support to them.
• We even provide legal support to those who can´t afford it.
Since its appearance GCS has worked untiringly towards developing a sustainable environment for all by:
• means of grass root level activities,
• policy advocacy,
• mass awareness,
• community action,
• field demonstrations and information dissemination,
• published books, journals based only on water & environment.
THE GCS strongly believes that public awareness plays a major role in defining policy issues at various levels.
Over the years GCS has become capable of advocating for various environmental and human rights issues by means of collection and dissemination of information about the resources and accessing the damages caused to our environment and society.
This has been done by outreaching to the locals through grass root level initiatives along with an active participation in the policy making by interacting with various stakeholders such as government authorities, corporate, activists, technical experts and advisers etc.
The efforts of GCS have borne fruit in the form of improved institutional and local environment and increased community participation in various environmental and human rights issues at the local, national and international levels.
Vijay Pandit ist he Founder & Director of Green Care Society (GCS).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.