Maxvision Social Welfare Society
Gali No.-2, Ashok Vihar-I, Railway Station Road
Ansprechpartner: Dr. Brijesh Tripathi
+91-9250920005; +91 0124-4057946;+91-9313901141
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The NGO Maxvision Social Welfare Society (Maxvision SWS) was established in 2004.
Our mission is to provide wellbeing to the children and old aged people by providing them with proper facilities in terms of education, medical checkups, food, shelter, and so on. Our NGO service is envisioned towards awaking people and spreading awareness regarding the harsh activities prevailing in the society.
Aims & Objectives:
• Welfare of the community without the distinction of caste or creed, religion or race for the betterment of the society by rendering formal and non-formal education in order to make people aware of their rights and duties.
• To provide books and other educational material to the children who belong to poor section. To establish, maintain and develop, manage, administer, conduct carryon, any school or institution, health centers, retreat house, educational institutes, literary programmes centers, training educational institutes, literary programmes centers, training centers, colleges, hostels, libraries, reading rooms, administration centers etc.. To hold and conduct classes, lectures, conferences, seminars, competitions, educational training and recreation camps and give scholarships, certificates and awards as and then found necessary.
• To provide free consultancy to the unemployed regarding job and other self employed business. To provide free coaching for different competitive exams to the educated unemployed.
• To organize health camps, blood donation camps, free distribution of medicines, to provide primary health education to the poor section of society and to form various working groups for these purposes throughout the nation.
• To open and administer old age homes and orphanage.
• To help the victims of the natural calamities like flood, droughts etc, and to provide free legal assistance to the poor and to do all such things that can bring awareness in the society regarding pollution, water harvesting and plantation.
• To print and publish journals, magazines, periodicals, books, papers, pamphlets, advertisements, reports, lectures, and other reading materials and pictorial matters for the diffusion useful knowledge and all other mass-contact programmes like audio and audio-visuals, and in keeping with the educational, medical, charitable and moral ideas in the promotion, spread, uplift, benefit and advancement of the educational, cultural, social, moral, scientific, technical, charitable ideals and objects of the society especially women empowerment.
Areas of Activities are:
• Livelihood Promotion,
• HIV/AIDS Prevention,
• Combat Trafficking,
• Reproductive Health Care,
• Child Labour,
• Plantation Development,
• Old Age Care,
• Women Empowerment
• National Child Labour Program (NCLP)
• Maxvision Education Center: For non formal school and remedial classes
• Youth Empowerment - Placement Skill Development Program: Smile Twin E-Learning Program
Brijesh Tripathi is the Secretary of Maxvision Social Welfare Society (Maxvision SWS).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.