Tanzania Youth with New Hope in Life Organization (TAYONEHO)
P.O Box 5245, Sukuma, Kiloleli Street Plot No.314, Block "M", adjacent to Pendo English Medium Schoo
Ansprechpartner: Dr. Imani Tinda
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Tanzania Youth with New Hope in Life Organization (TAYONEHO) is a youth led Non- Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in 2010 and got registered to operate in Tanzania. The organization implements projects and services in health, education, economic, research, training, agriculture, climate change, clean energies and child protection. TAYONEHO equips youth with life skills and technical know-how, while connecting them to the mentors, internships, and job placement services they need to succeed in the job market. We also help youth employ themselves and create new jobs by training them to be entrepreneurs and linking them to the capital needed to start new businesses. Using our proven program model as a guide, we collaborate with global institutions across sectors to focus greater attention and resources on combating youth unemployment Tanzania.
Aims and objectives
• To empower youth to look their community (health, education, environment) and to improve these facilities.
• To facilitate youth to acquire skills and competence for employment.
• To promote youth and children´s rights.
• Publish a journal and/ or magazine on TAYONEHO´s activities.
• To provide saving and credit programs for youth in rural and urban areas.
• To facilitate employment of youth in the international labor market.
• Attract and facilitate investment in micro, small and medium enterprises oriented commercial infrastructure. Facilitate marketing of products and service of youth enterprise both in the domestic and international markets.
• To develop talents, through creating a platform, empowering new talents, celebrant, art and culture, music, football, modeling to a professionally level.
• Establish and provide research services on various issues facing Tanzania communities´ for example social, economic development, health, environment etc.
• Arrange and provide for the holding of exhibitions, meeting, seminars, lectures, classes and other educational facilities to further the objectives of TAYONEHO.
• To initiate and establish "Tanzania Youth Council"
• To establish the orphanage centre.
• To have Vocational Training Centre.
• To initiate and establish Youth Bank
• Youth Radio Station
Smile for Hope Programme:
• Entrepreneurship training: Through Smile for Hope project we provide entrepreneurship training on Cash management, Business plan writing, Creative and innovative ideas, Business start up.
• Computer training course, IT (Information technology), Computer Maintenance: We are involved in the provision of mentioned courses above at a free of charge for the young girls who dropped out of school due to the early pregnancy and have no new hope in the future plan. So we teach them computer courses and secretarial services. Then we connect them with the employment opportunity where they get employed in the office or companies deals with secretarial services. Also we provide the information technology and computer maintenance courses for the youth who completed the Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) or ordinary level education.
• Education for All: We promote quality education through provision of Early Childhood Education especially in the rural communities, Support science equipments and books to ward secondary school. Also we support orphan and most vulnerable children in School fees, in food and nutrition, school uniform, desks, shoes and exercise books etc.
Dr. Imani Tinda is the Executive Director of the Tanzania Youth with New Hope in Life Organization (TAYONEHO).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.