National Integrated Development Association NIDA-Pakistan
Developing Human Factor
Main KKH Tom
Ansprechpartner: Zia Farooqi
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
National Integrated Development Association (NIDA-Pakistan), registered in 2008, is a non-governmental organization committed to aiding underprivileged communities across Pakistan, including Gilgit Biltistan, the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) and Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK).
The aim of NIDA-Pakistan is to serve the humanity, development of human resources, capacity building, mental health facilities, and economic sustainability without gender discrimination.
Social empowerment at grass root level for sustainable development
• To ensure organized efforts of locals for making their lives better.
• To improve the livelihood conditions of poor communities through integrated interventions in NRM, enterprise development and micro credit.
• To provide clean drinking water and building up sanitation infrastructure in Pakistan, especially remote rural areas.
• To provide health care services in women reproductive health, childcare, HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and other communicable diseases.
• To impart skills and knowledge to improve human and institutional development through training and consultancies with NGOs, CBOs, and community groups.
• To facilitate women empowerment through interventions for women rights, gender and equal participation of women in leadership and decision making.
• To contribute in developing quality education through enhancing capacity of existing systems with conscious efforts for increasing literacy in girls and deserving sections of society.
• To enable and engage youth in a constructive discourse for social and physical development.
• To organize events for promotion of peace, culture and harmony
• To network with likeminded organizations and forums for collective efforts at local, national and international levels.
Areas of interventions:
• Peace Building Initiative, Social Protection & Human Rights
• Food Security & Sustainable Livelihoods
• Disaster Risk Reduction & Climate Change Adoption (DRR & CCA)
• Emergency Response & Humanitarian Assistance
• Child Education & literacy
• Governance and Democratization
• Preventative & Curative Health and Nutrition
• Water, Sanitation & Hygiene
Zia Ur Rahman Farooqi is the Director Programs of National Integrated Development Association (NIDA-Pakistan)
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.