Sairam Healthcare Charitable Trust
Shop no-E272, midc raod, Sunil Nagar Balirampur, Near Hanuman Mandir
431603 New Nanded, Maharashtra
Ansprechpartner: Dr. Sanjay Rathod
+91-2462-2227327; +91-93261 07544
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Sairam Healthcare Charitable Trust (SHCCT) is a Trust for education and social Development. SHCCT, registered in 2008, is a non political, non-religious, non-profit, development agency working for oppressed
Providing quality education, awareness and health care in the spirit of society, especially the poor, the disadvantaged and the disenfranchised irrespective of caste and creed.
To identify and work with the impoverished, weaker and vulnerable sections of the society to find solutions to the challenges threatening their lives with the ultimate aim of establishing an aware, responsible and developed society based upon equality, fraternity and social justice, ensuring sustainable and holistic development with emphasis on human rights, and a culture of social service through creating synergy and building strategic partnership with the Government, NGO´s(Non Government Organizations), SHG´s (Self Help Groups), CBO´s (community based organizations) and various national and international organizations by planning appropriate downstream and upstream interventions.
Child rights programs:
• Conducted awareness programs for general population on the issues of children.
• Conducted awareness programs for hoteliers, small shop owners on the issues of children.
• Conducted orientation program to the police and school teachers on children rights.
• Identified children in working conditions admitted them into the bridge schools operated by the education department of government.
Environment protection programs:
• Women are trained on environment issues, their role in protecting the environment.
• Schools children were trained on environment issues and formed school level environment clubs.Promotion of the kitchen garden concept in the rural area
Watershed Management program:
• Formation of small and marginal farmers groups
• Conducting training to CBO´s, NGO´s on micro watershed programs
• Capacity building of CBO´s, SHG´s on micro planning, formation of user groups, gender issues with respect to water
• Capacity building on soil conversation, water conservation, vegetation development, opportunistic employments.
Dr. Sanjay Rathod is the President of the Sairam Healthcare Charitable Trust (SHCCT).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.