Sano Paila (A Little Step)
P.O. Box 18, Bhagwati Road-4, Chapkaiya
Ansprechpartner: Brijlal Chaudhari
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Sano Paila (A Little Step) is a member-based, non-governmental, non-partisan organization working towards community development in the socially marginalized and impoverished regions of rural Nepal.
Sano Paila aims to build unified, self-reliant & empowered communities in Nepal through sustainable development, rehabilitation and livelihood enhancement, peace-building, health improvement, and educational programs.
We are primarily focused on improving the economic, health, social, education, cultural and environmental conditions of the vulnerable and underprivileged communities, to integrate these communities into the life of the nation, and to empower them to contribute fully for the sustainable development of Nepal.
• Action for Addiction Center: (AFA) is a community supported initiative. Through this project, we have been serving local drug users through drug awareness, rehabilitation and support services in the rapidly growing communities of the Terai region of Nepal.
• ThuloPaila – Fighting Child Trafficking: The Nepal Rescue Agency with research, rescue, prosecution, and survivor rehabilitation/repatriation; Visual Arts with jewellery, mosaics, and other income-generating training projects and including art therapy for counseling of traumatized children; Prevention & Education Awareness raising, training projects, and education support activities at the grassroots level; Advocacy and Communications Liaising with government officials, civil society members, and CBOs, and facilitating media and anti-trafficking communications.
• Education Support and Reintegration project: Provide temporary medical, counseling, food, clothing, shelter, and formal and informal education support
• Health Services Center: Sano Paila operates all its health-related projects and activities through the Health Services Center based in Birgunj.
• Literacy for Nepal: LFN is an initiative to improve the infrastructure of government schools in rural villages of Parsa District and to support students with scholarships to achieve higher education.
• Youth Community Services Center: YCSC is a Sano Paila forum to facilitate connections between the youth and the community, providing a credible, effective, and rewarding avenue for community service for the youths.
• Nepal Peacebuilding Initiative focuses in conflict mitigation and postconflict peacebuilding to expand pecebuilding efforts in Terai.
• TB Reach Wave 3: Project´s main objective is to identify additional new TB cases in the age group 0-‐14 years in low case finding districts through contact tracing and community involvement.
• Sano Paila Gharelu Udhyog Parivaar (home-‐based industry) Program
Brijlal Chaudhari is the Chief Operation Officer at Sano Paila (A Little Step).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.