HEDECS (Health Development Consultancy Services)
P.O Box 798; Che Street,
Ansprechpartner: Nancy Bolima
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
HEDECS is a women-led organization headquartered in Bamenda North West Region of Cameroon. It is a non- governmental, non- sectarian, non-profit oriented and apolitical organization, founded in 2006 (authorization 2008) that strives for socio-economic empowerment of marginalized and other community member groups.
Through results oriented approaches, HEDECS serves as a networking organization collaborating across sectors to improve the quality of life of individuals and communities through health and livelihood interventions
A society where people have a better quality of life.
To improve the health and livelihood of communities through sustainable interventions.
To contribute to improved quality of life by enhancing knowledge, sustainable practices and services in the areas of health, governance, agriculture, climate change and environment.
1. Commitment to Beneficiaries, Partners and Stakeholders
2. Partnerships for Change
3. Dynamic, Passionate and Visionary Staff
Core Strategic Objectives
- Promote disease prevention, reduce morbidity and mortality through our interventions
- Promote and defend the Rights and Freedom of disadvantaged and marginalized groups at the grassroots level
- Empower the disadvantaged communities for poverty mitigation, with knowledge, skills and resources for sustainable and viable secure livelihood
- Ensure greater involvement and visibility of the youths and rural woman in decision making
- Advocate for a change in policies through research and evidence based practices
Strengthening our capacities to foster partnership and network with private, public, local, national and international organizations and build sustainable solutions in all of our interventions.
Results oriented with a focus on building, operating and transferring sustainable and innovative solutions through: dialogue, advocacy, trainings, seminars, symposia, and research with a focus on community based activities, a strong incorporation of field activities.
1. HEALTH PROMOTION
- HIV/AIDS and Malaria
- Disease prevention, sensitization and management
- Child and maternal health
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Nutrition security
- Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WaSH)
2. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- Socio-Economic support and Empowerment
- Orphans and Vulnerable children
- Indigenous and minority populations
- The elderly
- Juvenile Justice: rehabilitation and reintegration
- Formal and Vocational training
- Food security and environmental protection
3. INSTITUTIONAL STRENGTHENING
- Capacity building
4. EVIDENCE BASED RESEARCH
- Social and Behavioural
Nancy Bolima is the Executive Director of HEDECS (Health Development Consultancy Services).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.