Indira Welfare Education Society
Opp. Ingle House, Near Hanuman Mandir,
Chhaoni, Nagpur, Maharashtra
Ansprechpartner: Aleem Khan
+91 0712-2583131; +91 09372415198
The Indira Welfare Education Society, founded in 1974, is an Indian NGO that runs a school and a home for poor children from marginalised sections of the community.
Indira Welfare Education Society´s mission is to implement programs for the upliftment of the underprivileged, illiterate, poor and backward people of mainly the Govindgad and surrounding areas by way of motivation and human resources development thus building a self-reliant society by efficient and effective utilization of local resources and implementation of environmentally sound policies.
• Provide free quality education to underprivileged children, with a special focus on girl child education, in the rural pockets of Nagpur, India
• Transform students into educated, confident, responsible and self-reliant employable citizens of the country with a deep sense of commitment to their society
• Encourage active involvement of the community, parents and like-minded organizations
• Make a lasting and sustainable impact on the community where schools are present, inciting community education
• Find innovative solutions, through its elementary schools, to create replicable and scalable components in the program to facilitate delivery of quality education.
• Our society is running Indira Shanti Niketan Primary School (Hindi Medium) & Pre-school recognised by Maharashtra Govt. since 2002 at Govindgad village, Nagpur district.
• We are supporting almost 175 poor children every year and we provided entirely free of cost education, uniforms, educational materials and mid-day meals every working days.
Aleem Khan is the Executive Secretary of the Indira Welfare Education Society.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.