TARAQEE PASSAND ORGANIZATION (TPO)
House No 743, Street No 15, Chowk-Double-Phattak
60000 Multan, Punjab
Ansprechpartner: Jamil, Muhammad
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
TARAQEE PASSAND ORGANIZATION (TPO) is a progressive, independent, national voluntary, non-governmental, non-profit making, non political, humanitarian organization based at Multan. With the desire for change a group of well meaning young social activists got together in 1996. TPO is a civil society interest organization, which believes in equal rights to life, development and dignity. The organization, has been working for social change with uplift of the poor, neglected and marginalized communities by advocating their civic amentias. TPO is a community volunteer organization dedicated to providing help and support to women and children. The volunteer include people from various aspects of life who are Doctors, Lawyers, Local Elected Bodies, Bankers, Professors, Working Women, Engineers technical Professional and other qualified staff and continuing its work in the form of research, publications and creating public awareness.
- Advocacy & Lobbying
- Women and Children Development
- Generating Income through Local Resources
- Rural Development & Youth Activities
- Interactive and Street Theatre
- Social Development through Awareness and Skill Training To Be the Communities Self-Dependant
- Strengthening the anti-Poverty Alleviation/Movement
- To network with like-minded NGOs in the areas of training, development and Capacity building
- To improve communication between the women groups
- To work for the economic development of the poor and neglected people.
Muhammad Jamil is the Executive Director of TPO.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we can offer expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.