Transform Ghana NGO
P.O.Box 159; Kpoeta-Hohoe road
HHP Hohoe, Volta Region
Ansprechpartner: Noah Dumahasi
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Transform Ghana previously known Together Ghana is a local non-governmental and not-for profit making organization established in 2004. The organization is committed to promoting community participation and sustainable development to improve the socio-economic and health status of the most disadvantaged in society especially women, children and youth.
To achieve equal rights and opportunity for all in an enlightened society.
The mission of Transform Ghana is to mature steadfastly into a sustainable, financially sound, and first-choice socio-economic and environmentally-oriented developmental partnership business concern, as well as a first-rate green services promotion and provision NGO in Ghana. Transform Ghana also exists to serve the education, health, and economic interests of the disadvantaged, especially women, children and the youth.
Transform Ghana believes that addressing challenges faced by the society in the following areas will tremendously alleviate poverty and improve life.
• Environment: Community afforestation for carbon sequestration; Biodiversity conservation; Climate change education; Plastic Waste Management Advocacy
• Health: Improve Maternal and child health; Increase Access to Health Care for the Most Vulnerable; Malaria Prevention and Management; Promote Sexual and Reproductive Health; Prevention and Management of Neglected Tropical Diseases; HIV/AIDS prevention and management
• Education: Train women and children in ICT for development; Promote access to quality basic education; Promote vocational skills training; Human Rights advocacy and education; Establish scholarship fund for higher education and development.
• Human Rights: Gender equality and Women empowerment; Prevent violence and abuse of women and children; Good Governance and Democracy
• Economic/Livelihood Empowerment: Enhance Agricultural Productivity; Entrepreneurial skills training programs; Micro-finance/Micro-Credit programs (Village Savings and Loan Associations) for women and poor households
Noah Dumahasi is the Executive Director of Transform Ghana.
For other net participants we are looking for donors, grant organizations and volunteers. We are also able to be of help to all who needs our experience.