Foundation for Global Humanity (FGH)
127 University Avenue
CA 94710 Berkley
Ansprechpartner: Matthew Page
+1 530-318-3038; +1 650.931.4026
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Foundation for Global Humanity, founded 2006, is a non-profit organization whose mission is to explore and help to transform the evolution of human consciousness in this interesting and challenging time on our planet.
The Foundation for Global Humanity´s vision is to help create deeper relationships with ourselves, each other, and our beautiful earth. This evolutionary vision supports ways we can learn to live in the present with more compassion and respect for all life. In doing so, we co-create our future with awareness, consciousness and a love that will help to heal our human family and our planet, for ourselves and for generations to come. This vision is the basis of our mission.
• Association for the Children of Mozambique (ASEM - a French acronym for "Association Pour Les Enfants de Mozambique"): ASEM Mozambique is an organization that works on behalf of orphaned and vulnerable children in the areas of: civil rights, general care, psychosocial support. Their programs include: vocational training, social rehabilitation, and education.
• Sayaka Inka Cultural Group: This family of musicians is directly descendant from the last Sayaka Inka village on the western shores of Lake Titicaca in Puno, Peru. They traveled from their village to share their culture and music with the purpose of uniting the Condor people of the South with the Eagle people of the North.
• SEED Graduate Institute – Language of Spirit Dialogue Retrospective and Interviews: The SEED Graduate Institute, located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, offers a unique blend of graduate level curricula including Science & Cosmology, Integral Healing, Indigenous Ways of Knowing, Expressive Arts and Ecology.
• The Monroe Institute – Remote Viewing Project: The staff of FGH, in collaboration with the administration of The Monroe Institute®, participated in and filmed the course on Remote Viewing in August of 2008. The project was undertaken to produce a DVD to inspire and teach people about the intriguing process of Remote Viewing, as well as demonstrate how concepts presented can be applied to how we live our lives.
• Pat Fields – Conscious Co-Emergence with Self, Planet and Universe: The relationship with Pat and FGH founder Connie Cummings has spanned 10 years in which they have explored the very constructs of reality, co-evolution of the human being, and Quantum Healing philosophies and techniques.
• Patricia WhiteBuffalo & the Heaven on Earth Ensemble: Patricia combines her Shamanic tradition and her deep connection with the Earth with her professional training as a teacher, therapist, energy practitioner and musician to guide and heal others for personal and planetary transformation.
• Dinner With... Series: This series of videos features wise, humble pioneers discussing their unique perspectives on life, human evolution and the nature of reality through their facinating experiences.
• Eve Ensler and V-Day: V-Day is a global movement to stop violence against women and girls. V-Day is a catalyst that promotes creative events to increase awareness, raise money and revitalize the spirit of existing anti-violence organizations.
• Casa Guatemala Orphanage: Casa Guatemala is a nonprofit organization founded in September of 1977 for the care and protection of children.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.