Narayan Seva Sansthan
Seva Dham, Seva Nagar, Hiran Magri Sector No. 4
313002 Udaipur (Rajasthan
Ansprechpartner: RAVISH KAVDIA
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Narayan Seva Sansthan is an NGO, established in 1985 by Kailash Agarwal ´Manav´, to treat patients suffering from polio, cerebral palsy and serve the orthopedically handicapped and disabled.
Our mission is to offer medical, social and educational services at no cost to the poor people especially from tribal belt.
Our aim is to provide education and vocational training to the disabled and mentally retarded people with proper facilities to develop their potential to the fullest so that they can be self-reliant and independent.
• Physical Rehabilitation: The Sansthan ensures physical rehabilitation of crawling polio patients through surgical intervention and makes them stand on their own feet. Besides this the Sansthan has two physiotherapy centers having a modern equipments, machines and apparatus, etc. to facilitate smooth and east postoperative- physiotherapy- care of the patients. Calipers Workshop
• Economic Rehabilitation: Besides this the Sansthan has two physiotherapy centers having a modern equipments, machines and apparatus, etc. to facilitate smooth and east postoperative- physiotherapy- care of the patients. For the disabled people residing in the villages, the Organization has provided various facilities for their training in wood craft, carpentry, black-smith trade, leather work, and also provide necessary tools and raw material required in this connection. The Organization also helps poor and physically challenged women providing them with lorries containing vegetables so, as to encourage them to become financially self-depended.
• Social Rehabilitation: The Organization has been regularly making successful efforts in organizing combined marriages ceremony of physically challenged young couple.
• Service Camps: Camps for free distribution of Ration, Clothes, and Medicines etc. among the poor, physically challenged and needy people residing in rural tribal areas. Special camps are also organized in different parts of India for identifying polio patients and their subsequent free operation at Sansthan’s polio hospital at Udaipur.
• Social Awakening: The Organization has been organizing regular programs in creating awareness among the masses regarding the ill effects of addiction.
• Caring for the Orphans: the Organization is maintaining an Orphanage namely "Bhagwan Mahaveer Nerashrit Balgrah" for taking care of the orphaned children. Having capacity of 100 children, the orphanage takes care of children by providing them ´free-of-cost´ facility of food, clothing, and education and other needs of their daily routine up till the age of 18 years. The organization also maintains a "Residential School" for mentally retarded, deaf & dumb and visually impaired children.
RAVISH KAVDIA is the Communication Manager at Narayan Seva Sansthan.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.