CHILD & FAMILY WELFARE FOUNDATION (CFWF)
A Project for the Disabled and Polio Affected
Box 8421, IIT-Powai P.O.; WEIGHTRONIX CONTROLS, #3, TULSI KUNJ, OPP. ASHRAM, IIT-MARKET, POWAI,
Ansprechpartner: Josef Suess
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Child & Family Welfare Foundation (CFWF), a non profit organization, was founded in 1997 under the former name "Polio Child Relief Mumbai" in a united effort by charity-minded individuals, who have devoted themselves to provide free aid to Polio-affected children and young adults, as well as to others suffering from disability due to various causes.
CFWF provides its humanitarian services to all members of the Indian community, regardless of their social, religious or economic standing. Our commitment to the disabled; help creating with our project equal opportunities for the Underprivileged, thus giving them realistic chances to succeed and be able to lead lives with self esteem and dignity.
The main objective of CFWF is
• to improve the lives of the physically disabled,
• to provide access to required facilities,
• to offer help by way of corrective surgery, physiotherapy and
• to manufacture and supply necessary orthopaedic appliances so that they can walk on their own without any assistance.
Individual care of patients is one of the strong commitments of CFWF, providing counsel and assistance to those who cannot live and move around independently during their correctional treatment.
• Slum Surveys / Register Patients
• Correctional Surgery at the Shraddha Clinic
• Coordination of Treatments / Postoperative Care
• Physiotherapy and Orthopaedic Aids
• Follow-Up / Life Support / Education
• Rehabilitation and Recreation Center for Disabled
• Exchange Program for Students and Volunteers
Josef Suess is the Founder and Project Manager of the Child & Family Welfare Foundation (CFWF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.