Ancora of Hope Organization (ANCHOR)
P.O. Box NJ 267 Nkawkaw
Ansprechpartner: Emmanuel Anim Adjei
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Ancora of Hope Organization (ANCHOR) is a local NGO which thinks globally. It was established in 2013 by an Italian and a Ghanaian representative with the aim of working to improve the life of beneficiaries in very poor communities through accessible education, hygiene and health care seminars, economic orientation, teaching of civic practices in the selected villages in Nkawkaw, Eastern Region, Ghana.
• Creating new positive mindset by tearing down all stereotypes;
• Giving opportunities to all generation to improve their knowledge through better education;
• To give formal and informal education to all;
• To guarantee fundamental rights;
• To operate in the needy communities, both rural and urban (health care, education and skill training);
• To fight against domestic violence of any kind.
• To improve quality education to the maximum reachable beneficiaries
• Care for aged and people with disabilities
• To organize routine health awareness seminars on health related issues such as women health, STIs, common tropical diseases, first aid tutorials and screenings.
• The Street Corner Education Program
• The Adult Literacy Programme is an educative programme which is providing literacy and numeric activities to adults within the Kwahu West Municipality, targeting a community at a time.
• The Outreach School Material Support is a project specially designed to stream the whole municipality to identify children who by lack of school materials they have been dropped out.
• The Outreach Eye Screening Program is a program championing the eradication of needless glaucoma and the occurrence of other future sight defects affecting vulnerable children and youth. This program also helps provide both lenses and medications for school children.
• Community Social Centre
• Skill Training Session: ANCHOR runs different skill training sessions like hairstyling, dressmaking, bead making, catering and events decoration
• Outreach Session: ANCHOR operates an outreach session to provide socio-economical, psychological and physical assistance to less privilege people in the society. ANCHOR organizes financial orientation, seminars and house to house counseling to poor families.
• Empowering Young Women through Soap Making is a long-term project aimed at improving the economic competencies of disadvantage young women.
• Tooth cleaning campaign is a program aimed at addressing minor tooth problems such as plaques and tooth decay and encouraging the maintaining of healthy tooth among children.
Emmanuel Anim Adjei is the CEO of the Ancora of Hope Organization (ANCHOR).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.