Mukti Nari-O-Shisu Unnayan Sangstha
108/53 Shoshi Bhusan Pramanik Road
Thanapara, Kushtia 7000
Ansprechpartner: Momotaz Ara Begum
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The name of the organization "Mukti Nari-O-Shishu Unnayan Sangstha" is widely renown as Mukti. It is a rights based non governmental development organization, which started in 1990. It is an umbrella for the disadvantaged and marginalized people especially for the oppressed and most vulnerable women and children.
Vision of the Mukti is to establish an exploitation free just society for men, women, and children
Objectives of Mukti
• To enable people especially women and children to defend their legal and human rights at the local level;
• To increase awareness towards ensuring accountability at the local level decision-making processes and services
• To develop human resources and improve livelihood
What we do:
• Women and adolescent girls´ empowerment;
• Create a peaceful social and political environment for practicing democratic rights; Ensuring and establishing social justice and a sustainable mechanism;
• Preventing and protecting human trafficking, rescue and social rehabilitation of the trafficked victims and ensure legal rights;
• Preventing, protecting and promoting human rights emphasizing women and children´s rights;
• Instigate and strengthen law enforcing and judiciary support system;
• Aware community and mass people and mobilizing resources to work as an activist to achieve the above results and for sustainability of the developed mechanism.
Projects and programs:
• Micro Credit (IGA ) Program
• Legal aid for the tortured victims
• Prevention of Human Trafficking reducing violence against woman
• Promoting Women Rights by Reducing Domestic Violence
• Women Empowerment
• Gender and Social Justice
• Strengthening the Local Governance through participatory and responsive public service Coalition
• Promoting food security and sustainable agriculture
• Health Clinic cum Training Centre
• Shelter Home
• Water and Sanitation
• Mukti Vocational Training Institute (Female
• Rat Management
Momotaz Ara Begum is the Executive Director of Mukti Nari-O-Shishu Unnayan Sangstha (Mukti).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.