Midlands Aids Service Organisation (MASO)
P.O. Box 880
Ansprechpartner: T.S. Masimira
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
The Midlands Aids Service Organisation (MASO) was established in 1991. Its mission is to become a self-sufficient organisation which supports community initiatives aiming at reducing the further spread and effects of HIV/AIDS and ultimately its eradication.
- to educate and offer training including technical support,
- to counsel and support,
- to promote self-help activities,
- to increase public awareness,
- to implement community based home and orphan care,
- to supply information,
- to mobilise and train people who can help,
- to provide a Drop-in Centre,
- to provide advocacy for AIDS related issues,
- to maintain intensive contact with other organisations with similar objectives.
Sectors: Advocacy; children/youth; counselling; education/training; gender; HIV/AIDS; human rights; orphan programmes; peer education.
Mr. T.S. Masimira is the Executive Director of MASO.
For other net participants we can give an expert guidance through trained staff, deliver a lecture and establish new contacts in the field of our work.