Peace by Youth (PY)
Behind Royal College, First Family Lane,
79000 Jacobabad, Sindh
Ansprechpartner: Nisar Gorshhani
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Peace by Youth (PY) is a non-profit, public benefit entity, operating with the mission to promote effective and visible participation of youth in decision making process and services.
Established in July 2011 as a humanitarian organization by a group of young social leaders & peace builders from the local community of District Jacobabad, PY aims to serve humanity through capacity development thereby enabling people to make decisions in accordance with their needs, and move towards socio-economic uplift.
Objectives of Peace by Youth (PY)
• To endeavour to increase the capacity of youth to participate in decision making processes and services.
• To address human rights issues such as gender, social administration, and children´s labour and their rightsby launching advocacy and lobbing campaigns and means of member organizations
• To address the development issues such as empowerment, awareness, health, literacy and unemployment
• To promote human resources by initiating expertise oriented programs though trainings, workshops, seminars, conferences and symposia
• To infuse the sprites of development, cooperation, coordination, goodwill, organizational capacity among CBO/NGO members of Jacobabad region
• To work for the betterment of youth in order to enhance their capabilities and polish their skills so that they should play their vital role in the development of the nation
• Peace by Youth Volunteer Network (PYVN): PY´s Volunteer Network is a resource program for youth to become actively involved in community development.
• PY Razakaar Program: Through greater citizen participation, youth volunteering facilitates access to work and contributes to forming young leaders for today and tomorrow. Putting the talent, skills and passion to work by participating in the volunteering with PY. We are connecting local youth of the region with our humanitarian network through PY Razakaar.
• Legal Law & Advocacy Aid - L2A2: PY has consulted with its lawyers in Jacobabad to continue providing free legal aid, services and counseling through Legal Law & Advocacy Aid (L2A2) to women as there is no other organization, which is providing the services like PY to uphold human rights of deserving community.
• Awareness of Women and her Advocacy with Zeal – AWAZ: Project Objectives are ensuring that women´s rights are recognized and secured by establishing Legal Information Centers (LICs), one each in Civil & Session Court of the district, for provision of free legal guidance to women; and carrying out an Awareness & Publicity Campaign focusing on women rights.
• Emergency Medical Camp
• Emergency NFI Distribution
• Emergency Food Distribution
• Sustainable Livelihood Enterprise Development
Nisar Gorshani is the CEO/President of Peace by Youth (PY).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.