HAPE Development and Welfare Association
Ward no. 2 Rajo khanani Taluka Talhar district; Aziz Rustmani near al-Mustfa Center Matli
Ansprechpartner: Mohammad Ikram Khaskheli
+92 0297 724 397; +92 345 3666842;+92 300 2632131
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
HAPE Development and Welfare Association is a non-profit, non-religious and non-political civil society organization. It aims to render services mainly in social development sector in the field of education and health including relief assistance, livelihood provision, capacity building and knowledge sharing. HAPE is fight against poverty, illiteracy, poor health, pollution and unawareness with community support community. A group of dynamic & talented professional volunteers was on board in 2002 for the establishment of a civil society with the name of HAPE.
Socio-economic empowerment of the society through involvement of community to form balanced civil society
To enhance the capacities of the vulnerable and marginalized poor segment of the society particularly youth, women, children by building Educational Statues for social capital for poverty reduction and sustainable development
• Rural Child Support Schools: Four schools are providing free of cost primary and post primary education in rural areas with the Support of Sindh Education Foundation & Government of Sindh.
• City Public School: Provide quality of education at very low cost to dressed communities children
• Social Education and Awareness Project
• HAPE Skill Development Centers for Youth
• Support for the Rehabilitation of the Flood (2011) Affected Families
• The Peace and Social Harmony Programme
• T.B DOTS Program
• SMS4Polio campaign Mobile information & Communication Technology (MICT) M-communication Supporting Anti Polio Campaign & EPI
• Mobile Service Units (MSUs) Project
• Post Polio campaign Monitoring
• Repaid Assessment with WFP and IOM
• Promotion of Primary Education and Adult Literacy
• Awareness Campaigning
• Tree Plantation
Mohammad Ikram Khaskheli is the CEO of the HAPE Development and Welfare Association.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.