Social Activities Integration – SAI
14 G/F, Byculla Municipal School Building, Near ‘S’ Bridge, N.M.Joshi Marg, Byculla (West)
400 011 Mumbai
Ansprechpartner: Vinay Vasta
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Social Activities Integration – SAI is a Non Profit Organization that strives to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS and also bring relief to Cancer patients who need support and care. It was established in the year 1991 by Mr Vinay Vasta, the Founder.
Apart from medical care we also try to secure the financial future of the affected and infected via vocational training and boosting their confidence to fight such deadly diseases something that we are very proud of.
Our core activities
• Health awareness and diseases prevention programs
• Medical care, financial assistance, nutritional and psychosocial support for underprivileged sex works, HIV/AIDS and cancer patients
• School support program for children of sex workers and children of HIV/AIDS infected people and cancer affected children
• "Apni Duniya Project" for cancer/aids patients, orphans, destitute women, and old aged people in 8.5 acre of land of SAI in Thane District The "Apni Duniya Project" is proposed shelters, hospice, vocational training center to make self dependent to destitute people.
• Cancer projects
• AIDS projects
• Shelter and hospice projects: SAI- Apni Duniya – A shelter for destitute with the objectives:
o To develop a shelter for that destitute sex worker who have been thrown out of the brothels, & widows by their near –dear one due to sickness and are forced to live on the streets.
o To provide a charitable hospice services for chronically ill, aged, PLHA or those sex workers with HIV/AIDS & Cancer patients.
o To provide a rehabilitation and vocational training center for sex workers and widows infected with to provide them better opportunities and behavior change
o To provide health facilities to tribal people.
o Rehabilitating those who are strong enough in the mainstream of society
Vinay Vast is the Founder & Director of Social Activities Integration-SAI
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.