Inkateko Project (IP)
574 Sparrow Road, Lifateng Section,
1632 Tembisa, Randfontein
+27 11 924 5928; +2782 637 6019
+27 11 924 5928
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
Inkateko Project (IP), founded in 2006, is a community based project which is located in the Tembisa area, Ekurhuleni region, Gauteng province. We are an orphanage centre which caters for kids in need.
To give shelter, education and support to deserving kids.
Its aims, responsibilities and objectives includes:-
• Provide support to the community destitute children in forms of shelter, food, education, clothing and health care.
• Link the children to their biological families so that their support could be based on a family environment.
• To liaise with social welfare for their guidance on expert matters.
• Provide counseling to destitute children
• Report cases such as abuse and negligent of children to the relevant authorities.
• Promote peace and safety amongst children.
• Identify partners for fund raising and support to the initiative
• Above all, making sure that the growth of an African child is in the right path.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.