STEP - Social Transformation & Educational Prosperity
P.O.BOX 1074; Gaffari Town ST. # 1 Plot.
Ansprechpartner: Arif Paul
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Social Transformation & Educational Prosperity – STEP, inaugurated in 2000, is a small organization working with grassroots level communities of Faisalabad and Pirmahal, slums, urban and remote rural areas for the sake of sustainable development. STEP is a non profit, volunteer and non governmental community based organization working directly with the grass roots community with the methodology of participation, awareness and education. STEP is also planned to train the focus community to plan their own programs and find the resources for their social and economic sustainability and viability.
We envision empowering of ignored and deprived communities.
STEP´S mission is to honored (ignored and deprived communities) by involving them in their developmental programs.
• To assist people for self development and primary health programs
• To establish NGO´s CBO´s and community groups at local level and link with the others youth groups having sustainable grass root movements.
• To help the people for awareness the root causes of their poverty, skilled training and economic activities.
• To aware the people about the importance of education.
• To assist the people for self-development & women empowerment programs.
• To assist the people for peace, harmony & awareness about human rights.
• To format the local committees for the problems solutions.
• Hygienic and sanitation awareness among local communities.
• Education for all: Low Cost & Subsidize Education Program; Adult Education Program; Free education coaching program
• Skill Development: Low cost computer programs; Car driving program; Beauty Saloons Trainings; Garments sewing embroidery etc.; Candies, sweets, biscuits, surf, soap making, tooth paste, shampoo making Skills; Seminars with carpet Weaving Girls and boys; Laboratory Technician Programs; Youth Technical orientation Seminars.
• Women Empowerment: STEP Organization is supporting women through different Seminars, Training workshops and leadership trainings.
• Health Activities: Family Health Center is providing awareness through seminars and door to door campaign through rallies and role act play in local language.
• Agriculture Development: STEP organization has already conducted 4 Seminars for the village females and in those seminars they came to know how to grow the vegetables in their houses gardens. In very near future STEP will be working on agriculture projects and wants collaboration with international organizations.
• Children Basic Rights: STEP is looking for the projects which will work on children basic rights and child abuse.
Arif Paul is the President of Social Transformation & Educational Prosperity – STEP.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.