Youth Creating Change of Ghana
P.O. Box SK-120
Ansprechpartner: Glidden, John Homadzi
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
Youth Creating Change of Ghana (YCC) is a non-profit youth organization in Ghana. It focuses on inspiring the youth to create positive change within their communies and lives through leadership training, educational and career planning as well as through economic development.
The philosophy of the organization is, that young people will have great success in life when they identify and find solutions to their issues and concerns.
The detailed objectives of Youth Creating Change of Ghana are:
- to develop leaders for today and beyond,
- to provide educational and economic self-sufficiency opportunities for young people.
To reach these aims, YCC actively works in:
- support of cleanup in rural and urban areas,
- educating the youth in the local communities and training them in a good moral living standard,
- creating job / training opportunities for dropouts and children without any perspective,
- numerous enhancement projects, especially in the rural area,
- providing counseling services with respect to everyday living such as social, economic, health and culture,
- assisting teenagers, kids mothers and deprived children through income generating ventures,
- promote exchange and volunteering programs.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture, procure an expert information and establish new contacts in the following fields: exchange programs, promoting tourism, fundraising, enhancement of numerous communities developmental projects, entrepreneurial, leadership etc.