All India Human Rights & Citizen Option (AIHRCO)
Iraniwadi, Road No. 3, Kandivali (W)
400 067 Mumbai
Ansprechpartner: Bipin Makwana
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Human Rights Activist Rajesh R. Singh founded the All India Human Rights & Citizen Option (AIHRCO), in 1996. The idea was to make the AIHRCO. A Human Rights organisation free from political ideologies, so that people belonging to various political parties & social communities may come together on one platform for the defence of human rights, citizen rights, civil liberties and to watch democracy.
We strive to bring about equality of opportunity in our society with preservation of regional & cultural traditions, by advancing the right of Citizens of India; Explicitly we work towards prosperity of rural, tribal & urban slum dwellers through integrated approach, which embodies law awareness, rights of citizen in India, education, economic, health, sanitation, capacity building & bio-diversity programmes, with an insistence on women empowerment..
"Equitable society with greater emphasis on spirituality, compassion and peace on earth."
• AIHRCO find Local NGOs & Self Help Groups in particular area and by taking them with us and our local committees we do our social service in that area. We makes our office in that area are make available our office to them for doing social works in that area. We regularly do programmes and awareness camps by taking all of them together. On need we appoint them in our committee also and make available our resources to them in their working path.
• AIHRCO prints the books for "law awareness". This distributes to the general citizens from the office of the AIHRCO. The book which has been distributed to the general public is ´what should you know F.I.R.´. And other book is ´your rights after arrest´ in Hindi. We are distributing these books since year 2000. There are more books related to the law awareness is in printing which will distribute to general citizens.
• In the year of 1997 we had taken ´Eye Camp´ in every month on different-different area in Mumbai and AIHRCO donate 200 specs and medicines in every month in which 1000-1500 citizens where came. And AIHRCO donated about 750 specs at the end of the camp which runs till several months.
• AIHRCO has established training cum production centers in Terikot, Ready made garments making, Bell/Brass Metal, Stuff toys, Bamboo products, Candle Making, Badi making and weaving. Through theses training cum production centers AIHROC has been able to provide employment opportunity to poor and needy women of the urban & rural region.
• AIHRCO has been actively involved in child labour eradication as well as development of child labour through educating them in National Child Labour Project Schools to bring them to mainstream schools. At present AIHRCO is running 2 such Child Labour Schools with a strength of 50 in each school. We do provide the mid day meal to the children on school days and a stipend of Rs. 100/- per child per month as per the Govt. of India directives. In this process, so far 150 child labours have been educated by AIHRCO and have entered into mainstream school.
Bipin Makwana is the President of All India Human Rights & Citizen Option (AIHRCO).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.