Multi-Upliftments for All nations Organisation (MUFANO)
9 Faraday Street, Chloorkop Ext.2,
Ansprechpartner: Moses Mohlolo
+27 (011) 6042 341
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
Multi-Upliftments For All Nations Organisation (MUFANO), established in 2015, is a South African NGO that provides diverse community services to the less privileged, disadvantaged, marginalised, poor, hopeless and hungry living in unacceptable conditions.
The organisation feeds more than 2000 people, finds accommodation for some of its clients, and helps others by providing goods they need, including wheelchairs, crutches and school supplies.
Our continuum services range from:
• Feeding by giving food parcels.
• Buying stationery, uniforms etc for the learners from less-privileged families or parents.
• Raising funds to pay vocational skill training and development courses fees for unskilled jobless and matriculated youth from poor or under-privileged families for them to be employable.
• Providing early childhood development privileges to children from families or parents who cannot be able to pay creche monthly fees for their children due to causes like unemployment etc.
• Planting and assisting community residents to plant organic vegetable gardens.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.