Alliance for Youth Development (AYD)
P.O. Box AB 279,
Ansprechpartner: Elvis Morris Donkoh
+233 244 483482
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Alliance for Youth Development (AYD) is a Youth-led organisation based in Ghana and has been in existence since the year 2000 and was formally registered as an NGO in 2003.
This organisation was created out of the vision to help underprivileged to bridge the developmental gap that exist between the more endowed communities to the less ones to meet the ever growing challenges of the world. The organisation also aims at providing and maintaining active participation of the youth in a rapid growing society.
- To foster collaboration among persons and with institutions engaged in advocating in child/youth rights, child survival, youth reproductive health, girls child education and sustainable environment,
- to improve and extend youth services and work to enhance and demonstrate youth participation in the society,
- to protect, promote and preserve sexual and reproductive health of young people by educating them in matters relating to sexual behaviour, contraceptives, sexual Transmitted infections and unwanted pregnancies,
- to assist rural communities in development of matters relating to their health, water and sanitation and environment,
- HIV/AIDS prevention and care and support for people infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities.