The Collin Nyabadza Children´s Voice Charitable Trust
PO Box 2193; Suite 112 Parkade Centre, Fife Street/9th Avenue,
Ansprechpartner: Collin Nyabadza, Siqubumthetho Dube
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Collin Nyabadza taught at Tjewondo Primary School from 1993 to 2001 where he managed to carry out a number of projects that benefited a lot of children.
Collin Nyabadza is a Zimbabwean living in Canada and set up and registered a charitable trust last year in Zimbabwe. He is the Executive Director and the trust is called, "The Collin Nyabadza Children´s Voice Charitable Trust", whose main mission is to help poor rural school build proper classrooms, buy school furniture and sports equipment, drill boreholes, etc.
To be an organisation renowned for ensuring that aid reaches all needy children in Zimbabwe, and that all children are given opportunities to develop their academic and sporting potential to the fullest regardless of poverty.
The Collin Nyabadza Children´s Voice Charitable Trust strives to ensure that all children in Zimbabwe get an opportunity to attend school in a conducive and safe environment, and also to ensure that these children get to enjoy their childhood free from abuse and neglect.
An organisation renowned for accountability, honesty, transparency, ethics, fairness, equality, integrity and for placing the interests of all children first, in our dealings.
Main aims are to:
• provide grants to poor rural schools to build proper classrooms and teachers cottages, buy school and sports equipment, school furniture, computers and other items
• provide rural schools with grants for the provision of water and sanitation facilities.
• provide grants/funds to orphans and other vulnerable rural children for educational related purposes/needs.
• provide funds for children who sometimes have to undergo major and expensive surgical operations but do not have the funds to do so.
• assist youth with funds where possible, for self- help activities that would help them shun criminal activities.
• promote volunteer activities among children and youth, so as to inculcate the spirit of giving back to their own communities.
• promote mentorship and leadership among children and youth.
• promote sexual and reproductive health of girl children.
• assist schools and authorities on how best to create conducive teaching and learning environment through leadership seminars.
• assist struggling rural women where possible, with grants to start income generating projects so as to send their children to school
Our organisation is run mainly on a volunteer basis as we aim at using every dollar for the benefit of the children that we serve.
Collin Nyabadza is the Executive Director and Siqubumthetho Dube is the Chairman of the Collin Nyabadza Children´s Voice Charitable Trust.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work. If more funds are available, we also assist poor rural women with funding to enable them start income generating projects to enable them send their own children to school.