Carry a Smile Foundation
Ansprechpartner: Lamin Bolong Njie
+220 2072219; +220 9043499; +220 6610369
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Carry A Smile Foundation founded in 2012 is an independent charity, established to strengthen local communities by providing a permanent source of funding to community based projects the length and breadth of Gambia.
Carry A Smile Foundation is to spring out the view to promote health, education, community development and environment and the welfare of children/people in a generation comforted with numerous problems in our educational system, health and other developmental areas in our livelihood.
• We provide a fund management and grant-making service to our donor fund holders, enabling charities and grass-roots projects to make a real impact on the lives of people in communities across Gambia.
• We encourage philanthropy for the benefit of community and voluntary groups, projects and charities across Gambia: getting people giving in, and to, Gambia
• We work with donor fund holders to identify their interests and objectives, helping them to meet needs and make an impact with their charitable giving: philanthropy advice and services.
• We help channel money to where it´s needed: using our local knowledge, research and needs analysis to identify where and how charitable giving can make the biggest impact: professional grants management services from sourcing through to evaluation
Lamin Bolong Njie is the Chief Executive Officer of the Carry a Smile Foundation Gambia.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.