Guildance Community Development Foundation
Beside Al-Haq Nursery and Primary School, Mama Ke Street, Academy Bus Stop, Iwo Road,
Ansprechpartner: Adisa Kabiru Adeniyi
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Guildance Community Development Foundation is a Nigerian Non Governmental Organization (NGO), founded in 2000 and registered in 2008 and completely non-profit and non-political.
The NGO focuses on HIV/AIDS prevention through awareness campaigning, pre counseling, testing and post counseling. One of our objectives is to fight the discrimination of people living with HIV/AIDS, especially orphaned and vulnerable children highly marginalized in the society.
To not only empower, encourage, and strengthen all people living with HIV/AIDS but also alleviate poverty in the community through training, credit facilities, bridge gender gap, and caring for people in the prison, organize training for farmers to solve the problem of food crisis as well increase food production in Nigeria.
• HIV prevention, treatment, care and support
• Care and support for orphans and vulnerable Children
• Provision of free health care services to the less privileged people
• Coordination of trainings and seminars on capacity building against HIV/AIDS and HEPATITIS spread
• Improving the life of orphans and vulnerable children
• Youth and women empowerment
• Reproductive Health
• Family Planning
• Maternal Health
• Child Health
• Skill Acquisition
• Entrepreneurship Development
• Hospital Services
• Community Development
Adisa Kabiru Adeniyi is the President of the Guildance Community Development Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.