People's Hospital of Bangladesh
House # 41, Road No. 5, Sonadanga R/A
Ansprechpartner: Dr. MD Zonaid Rahim
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh. It is the highest populated city in the world. But medical facilities and resources are minimum than other countries of the world. Cyclone, flood, cancer, road traffic accident, diarrhoe diseases, dengue fever, acid victim all are our regular features. People of this region proved to be innocent, helpless and unlucky.
We, the Bangladeshi doctors, are agreed to change and improve the medical facilities and run with international community with our limited resources. We want to establish a charity and research hospital which will meet the demand of 21st century.
This hospital will be for the people and so its name is People's Hospital of Bangladesh.
Our objectives are:
- To ensure medical facilities for the lower middle & lower class people of this country,
- to ensure highest possible medical facilities in the 21st century to the people of south Asia like cardiac surgery, laser assisted surgery, cochlear implant, bone marrow transplantation, kidney transplantation etc. top,
- screening of different diseases like cancer, tuberculosis, AIDS, asthma etc. & research facilities ensuring to the doctor & health professionals,
- training program for the graduate and post graduate doctors, nurses and exchange of knowledge, skills in between developed & developing countries,
- rehabilitation program for the blind, deaf, handicapped, disabled, acid victim etc.
For other net participants we can procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.