Fiamah, Sinkor (Opposite Liberia Community College),
P. O. Box 6829
Ansprechpartner: Makor, James
+231 6 531 661
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
The SAMFU Foundation was established:
- to promote and facilitate participatory, sustainable, management and development of natural and human resources,
- to gather and disseminate information about the activities of multinationals for the purpose of creating awareness,
- to facilitate networking amongst rural communities, grassroots organizations and NGOs and to support their activities with the aim of protecting their environment and people threatened or affected by the activities of multinationals.
James Makor is the Executive Director of the SAMFU Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information, deliver a lecture and establish new contacts in the field of our work.