Grassroot People and Gender Development Center (GRADE)
Increasing Awareness on Emerging Issues
1, Sholly Beauty Plaza, Lasu-Igando Road, Ewedongbo Bus Stop,
Ansprechpartner: Vivian Emesowum
+234 (0)7081781237; +234 (0)8033871502
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Grassroot People and Gender Development Center (GRADE) is a non-governmental, non-profit-making organization founded in 2010 to improve the quality of life of men, women, youth and children through community driven approaches and harness their capacities for sustainable development.
A society where there is equal access to opportunities and resources for all to participate effectively in their personal development.
To improve the lives of vulnerable groups especially women, youth and children by increasing awareness on emerging issues through participatory and innovative programs for sustainable development and advocating for policies to protect the equal rights of all citizens.
What we do:
• Promote Participatory Budgeting at the Local Government
• Improve Maternal and Child Health Care through Community Strengthening System
• Reproductive and Sexual Health/HIV/AIDS for Young People
• Advocate for Gender Equality and Social Inclusion
• Capacity Building on Life Skills Development for Adolescence Girls
• Campaigns on awareness on Gender Based Violence, Child Abuse, Human Trafficking and Irregular Migration
• Leadership and Mentoring Programme
• Promote Women Economic Empowerment
• Peace Building and Conflict Resolution
• Community Engagement
• Counseling and referral
• Capacity building Training
• Networking and Partnership
• Blogging and storytelling
• Social Accountability tool (Community scorecard)
• Research and documentation
• Develop curricula and Training Materials, Newsletter and IECs
Vivian Emesowum is the Executive Director of Grassroot People and Gender Development Center (GRADE).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.