SOCIETY FOR RURAL HEALTH AND DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (SRHDP)
2/121, Semmanoor, Aranganoor(po)
636451 Salem, Mettur, Tamil Nadu
+91 9443759803; +91 (0)4298-262564
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
SOCIETY FOR RURAL HEALTH AND DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (SRHDP), founded in 2002, is the registered NGO working for women and children rights, education and empowerment.
SRHDP mainly works for
• The children rights, education and development.
• Economic development of the women through SHGs and Bank Linkages.
• Eradication of Manual scavenging
• Health and counseling programs for women
• Against unsociability and violation of human rights
• Against Sexual exploitation of women in working places.
• Youth committees for village development
• Ensuring quality education for disadvantaged children.
• To eradicate child labor and bonded labor
• Capacity building of marginalized and disadvantaged women
• Health care for marginalized and disadvantaged communities
• Ensuring equal human rights for Dalits
• Creating access to education and job opportunities for youth Research and documentation
• 27 community based child activity centers in Arunthathiyar villages for ensuring quality education to dalit children.
• Organizing children´s parliament.
• Psychosocial care for children in difficult circumstances.
• Arunthathiyar women´s thrift and credit societies.
• Campaigns on eradication of manual scavenging in Salem dt.
• Ending domestic violence and sexual abuse of women.
• Rescue and rehabilitation of bonded labor.
• Campaigns against alcoholism and child marriage
• Advocacy and lobbying against bonded labor
• Skills training centers
S. Meena is the secretary of the SOCIETY FOR RURAL HEALTH AND DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (SRHDP).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.