1415 v. Jean Paul II
Ansprechpartner: Yawo Gator Adufu
- Hilfe für Entwicklungsländer
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Institute of Cultural Affairs International is a global network of national member organizations located in the following countries: Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Chile, Ivory Coast, Egypt, Ghana, Guatemala, India, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Peru, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
The Institute of Cultural Affairs International serves the global network through:
- Capacity building and training for member organizations;
- Facilitation of networking and interchange among members;
- Coordination and support of programs and initiatives involving multiple member organisations;
- Enabling the effective engagement of member organizations in local, national, and international policy dialogues; and
- Expansion of the network through the establishment and development of new national ICA organisations.
In Togo our concerns include the following problems:
- sexual mutilation,
- the denial of the rights of vulnerable girls to schooling and education,
- climate changes and their ill-effects on agriculture,
- the sharp increase in poverty on a national level and
- the violence that accompanies every presidential election.
Yawo Gator Adufu is the Executive Director of ICA TOGO.
For other net participants we can give an expert opinion, procure an expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.