OLIVE LEAF Foundation
PO Box 550, 300 Ontdekkers Road
Randpark Ridge, Roodepoort 1725 2156
Ansprechpartner: Wessel van den Berg
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
OLIVE LEAF Foundation is a South African based Sustainable Development Organisation (SDO). We have partnered with communities in their development since 1989. OLIVE LEAF Foundation is presently working in South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, Kenya, Nigeria and Cote d'Ivoire. After some name-change processes the non-profit organization adopted a new identity in 2007 and became OLIVE LEAF Foundation.
Our purpose is to ‘enable sustainable community development’ across Africa.
OLIVE LEAF Foundation's vision is to shape a better world for current and future generations that
• meets the fundamental human needs of all its people,
• gives voice to the unheard,
• constitutes strong, economically prosperous & self-reliant communities,
• manages its limited ecological resources responsibly.
• Mobilising and strengthening communities to meet the needs of vulnerable children and youth;
• Facilitating psycho-social and life skills support for vulnerable children and youth;
• Assisting vulnerable children and youth with targeted interventions;
• Supporting local educational institutions to enable children and youth to reach their full potential.
Wessel van den Berg is an Officer (Sustainability Research and Development) of OLF.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.