Association of European Inclusion and Development (AEID)
1, Academic. Jordan Trifonov
Ansprechpartner: Rayko Ivanov
- Antirassismus, Integrationspolitik
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
Founded in 2010, the Association of European Inclusion and Development (AEID) is an independent, non-profit making, public policy oriented Think-Tank organization. The AEID has its own research and analytical resources.
Main objective of our organisation is research and popularize the good European practices in the economical, political and social field.
The AEID's activities include:
• To stimulate, develop and support the European values, adjustments and practices.
• To launch research activities, aimed at strengthening the European solidarity and developing a civil society.
• Research the needs of the most vulnerable social groups.
• Design, conduct and analysis of local, national and cross-national surveys.
The agency “SCAN” is the most important part of AEID. The main activities of SCAN are the conducting of marketing, social, economic, political, advertising and media surveys.
In its activity Scan Agency covers the full range of research methods of data collection:
• Online surveys, telephone surveys
• Statistical analysis
• Consultation and development of marketing strategies, etc. ...
Rayko Ivanov is the Manager of SCAN.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information. We can undertake studies in various countries for the development of civil society and human rights.