Wheels of Hope Rising Foundation (WHRF)
25, Oluwatosin Street,
Ansprechpartner: Adigun Temitayo
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Wheels of Hope Rising Foundation (WHRF), founded in 2008, is a humanitarian relief and development organization dedicated to working with children. Families and communities to give hope to the hopeless. We serve all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. We are non-governmental, non-social economical, non- political and non-profitable organization.
Our Mission Statement
Improving our society by helping and supporting the underprivileged in the rural communities.
• To work with children, youth and rural communities in Nigeria to provide equal access to quality education and training, and mobilizing resources for personal and community development and empowerment.
• To develop a dynamic and well structured channel for bridging the gap between potential beneficiaries and resources obtained for development.
• To create a friendly and neutral atmosphere for the needy to discuss their issues and providing support to alleviate their burden and create share prosperity.
• To partner with corporate organizations in providing effective corporate social responsibility solutions to people living in the rural communities.
• To work with nonprofit sector to create global partnership for good and sustainable rural development in Nigeria and Africa.
Our vision is to help the underprivileged and hopeless in the rural communities through education support and facilitation of access to health care support.
Education Support Model
• Send Them Back to School- SETBAS Project: We assist underprivileged pupils with education support materials like Books, School Uniforms, Sandals, School Bags and our education enabling devices to facilitate learning (computer, White Marker Boards, electronic library).
• Give Them Hope – GITHOPE Project: We sponsor pupils with exceptional performance but lack financial capacity to further their studies & also due to the nature of our vision which is focused on rural community development, we identify school with collapse building & we renovate base on the resource we have and this is to create an enabling environment for them to study.
Facilitation of Access to health Care Support Model
• Help Them Walk – HETWAL Project: Help the Special People (Disable) with wheelchairs, Crouches and domestic needs to them move around likewise provide them with first Aid boxes and orientated them about their health and hygiene. And we also do empowerment initiative for them to help in creating a source of revenue for them.
• Bring Family Hope Alive – BFAHOAL Project: Help families and patient that have health issue and can´t afford to pay for their medical treatment and we use the Health care centre as a means of reaching to this set of people most especially health centre in the rural community. And we also provide first aid Boxes with drugs and we do orientation for them on how to use it and we provide checkup equipment which require little or less knowledge to operate.
Agro empowerment initiatives
• Agricultural focused skills program for both graduate and student during their industrial attachment in partnership with various farmers that have benefit from our community development initiatives and volunteer farmers that are willing to pass the knowledge to our various graduate that volunteer to empower themselves through agriculture.
Adigun Temitayo is the President/CEO of the Wheels of Hope Rising Foundation (WHRF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.