African Ethics and Theatre Reformation Initiative (AETRI)
7/9 Kutizi plaza Mission Road
Ansprechpartner: Oscar Baker Anoruo
+234 706 362 9168
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
African Ethics and Theatre Reformation Initiative (AETRI) is a Non-Governmental and Non-Profit making, organization established and registered in 2012, with its office in Kaduna State Nigeria.
• To sensitize women and youth on the importance of ethics, value and integrity
• To design creative and transformable programs to improve livelihood of women and youth in the society
• To sensitize the African citizens to the importance of virtues and integrity in development awaken them towards becoming disciplined and conscious of their own responsibilities in order to preserve their fundamental human rights.
Aims and Objectives:
• To protect the rights of women/youth for sustainable development and advancement
• To support actions that will translate to the eradication of all forms of violence, discrimination and stigmatization among women/ girl child, youth, TB and HIV persons and create awareness outreaches
• To promote the rich cultural traditions of Nigeria/African heritage and various artistic approaches to social development and transformation
• To promote ethical orientation among the youth
• To Strengthen Ethical system that will ensure absolute moral upbringing
• We advocate for the eradication of gender based violence, youth restiveness, and stigmatization among women and girl child & youth in the society.
• AETRI works to promote ethics and value, cultural heritage, human rights promotion/protection, social justice and equity and improve health through capacity building, advocacy, dialogue, film production, documentary, and strategic engagement with policy makers and gatekeepers.
• The organization inspires and inculcates in the youths to be transform, inform, reform, transparent and accountable to their activities in order to be relevant to national development.
• AETRI is governed by board of trustees and collaborates with relevant organizations with similar objective to foster sustainable community development
Oscar Baker Anoruo is the Executive Director of the African Ethics and Theatre Reformation Initiative (AETRI).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.