Youth World Travel Organization
P.O. Box KS 5283
Ansprechpartner: Kwadwo, Asamoah
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
Youth World Travel Organization (YWTO) is a non-governmental organization which aims at promoting and encouraging the youth in the world to take their rights and act upon their right, and be trained in all aspects of culture to become good and active citizens. The organization was founded in 1999 by Mr. Afriyie Darkwah Kwame to encourage international friendship and understanding.
The objectives for which the organization was formed:
- to establish and provide vocational training to the youth by way of reducing poverty among the youth in the country,
- to embark on health education, drug abuse, early sex before marriage, teenage pregnancy, HIV/AIDS educational campaign and awareness creation,
- children right and their welfare activities,
- discrimination and gender equality,
- youth in agriculture and forestry development,
- small-scale enterprise development,
- arranging cultural exchange programs and voluntary camps for the youth elsewhere to undertake some voluntary projects in Ghana and vice-versa,
- youth and the environment-sanitation and water resources creation, improvement & sustainance,
- promoting tourism among the youth of the world,
- to enable the youth who may want to study, visit and work abroad,
- promoting telecommunication and information technology among the youth.
The organization has links and partners in overseas and it will continue to widen up its arms to cover most parts of the world.
Mr. Asamoah Kwadwo is one of the founding members of YWTO.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work. Most of the net participants who want to visit Ghana, we can host in groups or as individuals to exchange Ghanaian cultural and educational programs.