Cure2Children Foundation (C2C)
115 East 57th Street
NY 10022 New York
Ansprechpartner: Patricia Schmiedigen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Cure2Children is a medical not-for-profit organisation seeks to develop local health systems with an empowering and sustainable model. The organization focuses on access to local treatment for pediatric cancers and blood disorders. Cure2Children is registered as an organisation in the United States, a charitable trust of the United Kingdom, and a non-profit organisation in Italy.
• Every child, whether suffering from leukemia, cancer, thalassemia, or sickle cell disease, has the chance for an affordable and reliable cure, locally.
• A global medical database connects tertiary care centers around the world and enables consolidated research, south-south partnerships, and most importantly, improved standards of care.
• To help children with cancer and severe blood disorders in undeserved regions gain access to a local, affordable, and reliable cure for their condition.
• To research organizational and entrepreneurship models for sustainable tertiary healthcare in lower income countries starting from life-threatening disorders of children.
• STOP Thalassemia: Cure2Children help launch local bone marrow transplant centers in developing countries that offer prevention and cure services for thalassemia and other blood disorders.
• Free HLA Typing: Giving every child the hope for a cure.
• Global Neuroblastoma Network: Network for research and improved treatment of Neuroblastoma.
• Knowledge Exchange (SIOP): Improving standards of care through shared experiences and research.
Our Model: Target -> Understand -> Teach -> Transfer
What we do:
• Professional consultations
• Drugs and equipment
• Financial support for families and healthcare operators
• IT tools
• Scientific updates
Patricia Schmiedigen is the Chief Executive Officer of the Cure2Children
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.