CARE FOUNDATION (Center for Action and Resource Foundation)
NO.10B K K Street
Chinnanatham, Chengalpettu, Kancheepuram District
Ansprechpartner: Peter D.
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
CARE FOUNDATION (Center for Action and Resource Foundation) is a Non-Governmental Organization registered under the Trust Act. The organization is the result of the concerted efforts of a team of like-minded people who dared to help the helpless. The CARE team reaches out to the underprivileged children, youth, and destitute women struggling on the streets of Chennai.
Our purpose is to promote the development of children and youth through loving care with adequate nutrition, healthy social interaction, and ensuring that they are given the love and respect that every human deserves.
Our vision is to help the helpless and ensure that they live with dignity.
• To identify underprivileged children and provide them opportunities for holistic development
• To rescue and rehabilitate the children involved in begging
• To provide support for differently abled children
• To provide opportunities for higher education to poor students through sponsorship programs
• To take care of student´s education fees, accommodation, and food.
• To establish community centres in rural areas
• To provide short stay home for destitute women and for women in distress
• Child Development Center: CARE Foundation established a residential child development Centre for children who come from begging families and also children from deserving families. CARE Foundation is providing alternative care with all their basic needs and also their education in various private schools at Chengalpattu.We hope to educate all of our children until they have matured enough to venture out independently in society. We wish to provide: Educational support; Food, accommodation, and medical care; Technical education such as hand craft training and basic use of computers; Picnics to develop social and science skills; Cultural programs to expose their individual skills; Sports activities for entertainment exercise and development of team spirit
• Higher Education Support Project: In 2007 Care foundation started ´Higher Education Project´. It has identified students from poor socio-economic backgrounds and provides them with financial support to continue their education along with food and accommodation. At present students are studying in various fields such as: Medicine, Engineering, Law, Nursing, Arts and Science Courses (UG and PG) and higher secondary courses. Financially supporting for their higher education; Make opportunity to develop their skills and make them to expose their talents; Provide food, accommodation and medical care; Tanning them with life skill education.
• Destitute Women Project: The short stay home run by Care becomes a haven for destitute women in distress. Women in distress are provided safety, their basic needs are met and medical and psychological help are extended as required. It serves as a home to the homeless women. Provide food and accommodation; Medical support; Counselling; Vocational training
Peter.D. is the Chief Functionary of CARE FOUNDATION (Center for Action and Resource Foundation).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.