Nyanza Environmental Health Foundation (NEHF)
P.O Box 484;
40300 Homa Bay Town
Ansprechpartner: Chrispory Juma
The Nyanza Environmental Health Foundation (NEHF), established in 2015, is a Kenyan voluntary, humanitarian, non-profit NGO that aims to help protect and conserve the environment and helping to improve the livelihood of vulnerable groups in the area. NEHF is operating within Homa Bay Town Sub-County and headquartered in Homa Bay town. We seek to improve the health, water, sanitation and environmental situations of the local communities to better their livelihoods
To promote and improve health and sanitation for the local communities to enhance their economic and cultural development in the fight against poverty and social exclusion
• Water, health and environmental health advocacy
• Sexual and reproductive health promotion
• Primary health care technical support
• Civic education on devolution and public participation
• Capacity development and grant management for CBOs
• Psycho-social support for the disadvantaged groups
• Community mobilization for social change
• Sanitation marketing
Chrispory Juma is the Executive Director of the Nyanza Environmental Health Foundation (NEHF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.