SNEH Pre-school, 34/3 Sant Tukdoji Nagar, near Jeevan Jyoti Hospital, Rahatani Road
411033 Kalewadi Phata Pune
Ansprechpartner: Pankaj Bohra
+91 9560249933; +919326097217
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
SNEH Foundation is a non government organization registered in 2011. SNEH is an acronym and stand for Solid Nutrition Education Health. SNEH Foundation is a pioneer, volunteer driven NGO in Pune working in the urban slum dwellings of Pimpri Chinchwad.
SNEH Foundation was founded with a vision to make the underprivileged families cognizant about the benefits of a nutritious meal, provide equal means and opportunities of education to the unprivileged children and spread awareness pertinent to health issues.
What we do:
• Providing quality nutrition, education and health-care benefits to the kids and their mother who live in underprivileged areas.
• Working in sync with ICDS so as to provide medical aid, education assistance to the Aanganwadi kids and their mothers.
• Running construction-site schools to ensure that kids of CS workers are not deprived of basic education.
• Running a one of its kind pre-school for underprivileged kids (50-70 kids now).
• Performing street plays on topics of social relevance.
• Helping different orphanages, educational centers and other similar organization in the best possible way.
• SNEH Pre-school: SNEH Pre-school is one of SNEH Foundation´s many initiatives which is aimed towards providing quality education to the children who deserve it but to whom cost becomes a barrier. We believe education is an indispensable component in a person´s life, and starting from the root is nothing short of a gambit in today´s competitive world.
• SNEH Aanganwadi Project: SNEH Foundation has collaborated with 16 Aanganwadis, a government child development initiative where underprivileged children get free food and medicine.
• SNEH Construction Site Project: Our volunteers conduct weekend classes with 50-60 kids along with rigorous parents counseling and trying to convey the key message "Importance of good education and health". CS 3 is a huge challenge as the target audience is migratory and we will ensure that a seed is sown and wherever they go our message follows.
• SNEH Women Empowerment Project: Holding interactive sessions with mothers so as to make them open & comfortable to learn new things & become self-sustained going ahead; Counseling them on some of the basic habits related to Health, Nutrition, Hygiene; Suggesting them various measures that can be taken at home to improve family´s health & hygiene; Improving their basic language speaking ability for improving their confidence i.e. English speaking classes; Planning various activities / open house discussions with mothers for getting to know more from them; Get to understand their skill / specialty area´s which can be utilized for their own good & which may help them to contribute to family income.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.