Rural and Tribal Development Organization (RTDO)
A-31, Vrindavan Vihar Colony, Jamani Road,
461111 Purani Itarsi, Madhya Pradesh
Ansprechpartner: D. V. Jayakumar
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Rural and Tribal Development Organization (RTDO) is established in 2008 by Dr. D.V JAYAKUMAR (Founder and Managing Trustee), with the intention of developing rural areas and tribal people.RTDO is a Non-Profit, Non-Religious Charitable Trust in India, registered at Itarsi of Hoshangabad District in the state of Madhya Pradesh, INDIA.
Our mission is to serve and help the needy and underprivileged people of the society in and around the District of Hoshangabad in the field of education, health care etc; and implement different multipurpose community development schemes.
This organization has initially taken up awareness campaigns to eradicate polio, AIDS, T.B, child labour and illiteracy in 15 villages around the target area.
• To establish higher educational institutions in arts, science, commerce, engineering, medicine, para medical sciences etc.
• To construct health care centres and hospitals in the needy places.
• To establish hostels, homes for students, destitute and senior citizens.
• To implement different multipurpose community development schemes in the rural and urban areas.
• To arrange scholarships for the poor and needy for higher education.
• To conduct awareness campaigns for the diseases like Cancer, T.B, AIDS, HIV and so on.
• To rehabilitate people affected by natural calamities.
• Educating and providing primary health care to the underprivileged.
• Giving shelter to the orphan children and senior citizens
• Developing rural and tribal areas
• Rehabilitating people affected by natural calamities.
• Distribution of cloths to the orphanage girls
• Distribution of blankets, food packets, woolen caps, hand gloves and footwear among poor and helpless families
• Free Medical Camp in Tribal School
• Distribution of Free Hearing Aids
• Health & Hygiene Awareness Camp
• NSDC STAR SCHEME: A Scheme launched by the Govt. of India with objective to encourage skill development by providing monetary rewards for successful completion of approved skill development training programs by affiliated training institutes. Available Courses: Retail Management, Banking & Finance services, IT & Computers, Telecom, BPO – Call center, Automotive, Health, Jewelry Designing and Lather Goods & Garments Designing
D.V JAYAKUMAR is the Founder and Managing Trustee of Rural and Tribal Development Organization (RTDO).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.