IDENTITY, MERGE AND ACTION - AIM
AIM Centre Main Road, PO Box 1060
Ansprechpartner: Matthew, Anthony
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
IDENTITY, MERGE AND ACTION (AIM) is a non-profit making, volunteer and non-governmental organization based in Faisalabad. AIM was founded in 1991 by 6 persons; most of them keep social background and fame. These six persons are from target community. They worked with the community for the formation of organization to solve the problems with the help of awareness and education. With the extensive exercise, the IDENTITY, MERGE AND ACTION was find the name and developed its objectives and working methodology. AIM´s vision: Community development through self-identified programs for their self-reliance and to promote civil society. AIM´s mission: AIM is achieving its vision through information, research, coordination, education and training.
Aims and objectives:
- to help the people for their own identification,
- to help the people change their own unsatisfactory situation,
- to help the people to train themselves for their own development,
- to help the people to find their own resources rather to find first external resources for their development,
- to help the people to merge with each other for their common interest.
AIM´s developmental approach:
- The development of people rather the development of things.
- Situation analysis through empathy not through sympathy.
- Work with the people not for the people.
- Root causes of the problems are important to tackle than their effects.
- Peoples´ projects make them more merged and self-reliant.
Anthony Matthew is the Executive Secretary and the Agricultural Coordinator of the organization.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer expert guidance through trained staff, deliver a lecture and establish new contacts in the field of our work.