Green Camel Bell (GCB)
Room 102, Unit 4, 17th Building, Ming Ren Hua Yuan, Qilihe District
730050 Lanzhou, Gansu Province
Ansprechpartner: Zhao Zhong
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Green Camel Bell (GCB), the first Non-governmental environmental protection organization in Gansu, was formally established on 4th, November, 2004. It aims to protect and to restore the continuing deteriorated ecological environment in West China. Since its establishment, GCB has played active role in setting environment crisis, carrying out public environment education, promoting environment organizations in high schools, training environment volunteers and so on.
Protecting Environment in West China
Green mountains, Clear Water, Blue Sky, Man and Nature in Harmony
• Environmental education and communication
• Community development
• Water resources protection
• Post-earthquake reconstruction
• Volunteer development
• Grassland management
• Protect water resources in Gansu: This Project aims to raise public awareness of the water pollution in Yellow River, and the conservation and utilization of water resources.
• Nature University, online resources
• Green Travel: Stimulate citizens and enterprises to participate in environment protection and improvement.
• Eco-building demonstration project in Gansu earthquake-stricken areas
• Eco-agriculture demonstration project(sunflower cultivation)
• Grassland protection in Maqu, Gansu
• Farming co-operatives
• Women´s cultural activity groups
Zhao Zhong is the Founder & Chairman of the Board of Green Camel Bell (GCB).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.